Yoni Tour Meditation CD. Volume One – Liner Notes
Who is the Yoni Tour Meditation For?
• women of all ages, from the tentative earliest of teenage years to the ecstatic expanses of elder living
• women of varied sexual experience, for those with no sexual experience to women who have mastered the cultivation of full and multiple orgasm with partners and in solo practice
• women of all gender orientations, straight, lesbian, transgender.
• single women, married women, polyamorous women
• women who have been sexually violated
• women who have had surgeries
This meditation will deepen your awareness of your yoni, leading to diverse, surprising paths of inner discovery, self-healing and creative expression. This meditation will help you reclaim your self-love and the original health and wholeness of your yoni.
If you are a man, curious about the yoni, and are full-heartedly supportive of a woman’s quest for erotic pleasure and wholeness, this CD is for you too. You can gift your lover, sister, mother, even grandmother with it!
Yoni in eastern mythology alludes to the Creator of Life and refers to the feminine principle found within the sexual organs which dwell in the pelvis of a woman. Yoni has counterparts in China, Japan & Tibet: Yin in China, In in Japan and Yum in Tibet. In India, Yoni is a Mother & Guardian Goddess.
The yoni in this meditation refers to the sexual organs which reside in the pelvis of a woman. Her breasts very much contribute to the shaping of her sexuality, as do the encircling core erotic zones of her lips, neck, elbows, hands, inner thighs, knees and feet, etc. However, they are not mentioned in Volume One. They will be included in Volume Two.
The Yoni Tour Meditation. Volume One visits the least known resting places of pleasure generation & mystical wonderment which inhabit the pelvis of a woman.
Some Recommended Authors
Anand, Margot. The Art of Sexual Ecstasy
Desilets, Saida. Emergence of the Sensual Woman
Richardson, Diana. Tantric Orgasm for Women
Winston, Sheri. Women’s Anatomy of Arousal
This meditation exercises the conscious subtlety of our awareness of pleasure, power & mystery. Personally, I have blossomed and matured in the researching and producing of this CD. The more I immerse myself in this work, the more I learn. May this be so for you too!
I deeply value your feedback, requests for more information, and inquiries about live guided meditations for yourself or for your women’s or therapy groups. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced and narrated by Laya Shriaberg www.spiralsuns.com
Music, with permission from Jami Sieber www.jamisieber.com
Cover Graphics with Sharon Halfnight www.halfnightdesign.com
Disc Art by Gordana Curgus.www.ArtByGordana.com
Guidelines for Use
• Make time and space in your life to listen to this recording with intention, regularly and in its entirety. (45 minutes)
• Trust your instincts
• Go with the poetic moments
• Use your breath as your sacred companion and breathe naturally
• Trust in the wisdom of your body and its ability to convey meaning
• Feel into belonging to the Oneness that women share • • Feel into celebrating your authentic uniqueness
• Weave love into your relationship with your yoni. it will follow that you share this love with your sexual partners.
• Accept what is. It will probably change tomorrow
• Witness your feelings without becoming them
• Witness your memories without slipping back into the past
• If you discern upset upwelling within you, gently end your meditation. Rest, journal, bathe, immerse yourself in nature, or express yourself artistically
• If you find yourself persistently troubled while using this meditation, please curtail using it. You may want to seek the listening ear of a trusted friend, a family member or a health professional
General time segments. The meditation is 48 minutes in length.
Start Breath as companion. Pleasure, power, mystery.
3 min Mound of Venus and Outer lips
5 min Inner lips
7 min Clitoris (glans, shaft, legs, bulbs)
12 min Urethral opening (sponge, glands)
15 min Vaginal opening (hymen)
17 min Perineum (perineal sponge)
20 min Vaginal canal (urethral sponge, vestibular glands, pelvic nerve bundles)
28 min Cervix (outer and inner face, os)
33 min Uterus
36 min Uterine tubes
39 min Ovaries