Cranial sacral balancing
There is a way between speech and presence
where information flows.
In disciplined silence,
In wandering talk
These sessions are available both in-person and remotely.
It is spiritual practice both in the offering and receiving.
Our bodies have a fluidic language,
very tidal, very slow, very subtle.
I track these tides.
I support them and
they balance of their own accord.
Our bodies are 92% fluidic. In my unique approach to cranial-sacral balancing
- I follow and support the subtle slow pulsing movements of the fluids in your body.
Grounded in nearly 4 decades of professional palpation and a deeply embodied knowledge of the body’s physiology, anatomy, its energetic wholeness and its inherent stillness, I track the fluidic tidal pulses throughout your body.
Imbalance naturally resolves itself thus reflecting the body’s innate connective wisdom to re-balance itself. With non-dual focus and witness, I support your body’s inherent ability to correct and balance its own flow.
Subtle tidal rhythms within our physical bodies ARE palpable to a trained body therapist. They are as natural as the waves at the seashore.
- We will complete our session with you feeling regenerated and relaxed.
- Long-term imbalances and pains will begin to dissipate.
Nowadays cranial-sacral therapy is a burgeoning holistic healing field. Each approach greatly varies in terms of its meditative, mental, emotional, physical and spiritual focus, the scope of its wholistic inclusions & the range of its therapeutic intents.
All proponents DO agree that:
- The body has a gentle and quiet inherent rhythm or respiration which self-heals and self-corrects, yielding physical homeostasis and a peaceful sense of well being
- Using minimal pressure best supports this body’s inherent self-correcting process
With my unique approach, expect to
- Marvel at the subtlety of your body’s self-steering abilities while you lie relaxed and still.
- Marvel at how you can perceive the inherent continuum between your physical, emotional mental and/or spiritual bodies.