Yoni Tour Meditation CD (liner notes). Volume One.
To listen to a 3 minute sample, please click here.
Who is the Yoni Tour Meditation For?
• women of ALL ages, from the earliest of teenage years to the wide-open expanses of elder living
• women of varied sexual and spiritual experience, from those with no experience to women who have cultivated conscious orgasmic living both with partners and in solo practice
• women or self-identified women, of all gender orientations
• for single women, married women, polyamorous women, monastic women
• for women who have been sexually violated
• for women who have had surgeries
• for women who are re-enlivening their wombs after child-birth or after menopause
This meditation will deepen your awareness of your yoni, leading to diverse, surprising paths of inner discovery and self-healing. This meditation will help you reclaim your self-love and the original health and wholeness of your yoni.
Yoni in eastern mythology alludes to the Creator of Life and refers to the feminine principle found within the sexual organs which dwell in the pelvis of a woman. Yoni corresponds to Yin in China, to In in Japan and to Yum in Tibet.
The yoni in this meditation refers to the sexual and spiritual life-initating possibilites which reside in the pelvic area of a woman. Her breasts very much contribute to the shaping of her experience and the regenerating ability of her life force, as do the encircling core erotic zones of the lips, neck, elbows, hands, inner thighs, knees and feet. In this Volume One, I invite you to claim your body-based awareness of your female human pelvis, whatever that means to you in the moment. It is different every time!
The Yoni Tour Meditation. Volume One visits some the least known resting places of our pleasure generating abilities as well as some possible portals into the inherent Power of Stillness in our wombs and the experience of non-intentional and fleeting Mystery of Universal Relationship.
Yoni is also The Mother Goddess and a Guardian Goddess in India. In Japan, In is the Goddess of the North.
Some Recommended Authors
Anand, Margot. The Art of Sexual Ecstasy
Desilets, Saida. Emergence of the Sensual Woman
Richardson, Diana. Tantric Orgasm for Women
Winston, Sheri. Women’s Anatomy of Arousal
The Yoni Tour Meditation is based upon our directed focus upon the subtlety of our awareness and our pleasure. Building upon that, is the gift of deepening into the embodied awareness of the power and mystery inherent in the more hidden resting sapces of the womb and ovaries.
Personally, I continue to blossom and mature simply by using this self-produced Yoni Tour, as I am so called to. The research and production of this CD has scientifically , soulfully, artisically and spiritually expanded me. The more I immerse myself in the Yoni Tour realm, the more I learn. It is never-ending! May this be so for you too!
I deeply value your feedback, requests for more information, and inquiries about live or online guided meditations for yourself or for your women’s communities. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Produced and narrated by Laya Shriaberg www.spiralsuns.com
Music, with permission from Jami Sieber www.jamisieber.com
Cover Graphics with Sharon Halfnight www.halfnightdesign.com
Disc Art by Gordana Curgus.www.ArtByGordana.com
Guidelines for Use
• Make time (50 minutes) and a sacred space to listen to this recording with whole-bodied attention.
• Trust your instincts
• Go with the poetic moments
• Use your breath as your sacred companion and breathe naturally
• Trust in the wisdom of your body and its ability to convey multi-layered meaning
• Feel into belonging to the Collective Oneness that women share while celebrating your authentic uniqueness
• Weave love into your relationship with your yoni
• Accept what is. It will probably change tomorrow
• Witness your feelings without becoming them
• Witness your memories without slipping back into the past
• If you discern upset upwelling within you, gently end your meditation. Rest, journal, bathe, immerse yourself in nature, or express yourself artistically
• If you find yourself persistently troubled while using this meditation, please curtail using it. You may want to seek the listening ear of a trusted friend, a family member or a health professional.
General time segments. The meditation is 48 minutes in length.
Start Breath as companion. Pleasure, power, mystery.
3 min Mound of Venus and Outer lips
5 min Inner lips
7 min Clitoris (glans, shaft, legs, bulbs)
12 min Urethral opening (sponge, glands)
15 min Vaginal opening (hymen)
17 min Perineum (perineal sponge)
20 min Vaginal canal (urethral sponge, vestibular glands, pelvic nerve bundles)
28 min Cervix (outer and inner face, os)
33 min Uterus
36 min Uterine tubes
39 min Ovaries
***In the handouts during the circles, you will receive 2 diagrams of the pleasure-giving areas of the Yoni, one of the outermost and one of the innermost.