Cranial sacral therapy
There is a way between speech and presence
where information flows.
In disciplined silence,
In wandering talk
It is spiritual practice both in the offering and receiving.
Our bodies have an fluidic language,
very tidal, very slow, very subtle.
I track these tides.
I follow them and
they balance of their own accord.
We are composed of 92% fluids. In my unique approach to cranial-sacral therapy
- I follow and revere the subtle slow pulsing movements of the fluids in your body.
Grounded in decades of palpation, deep embodied knowledge of physiology, anatomy, wholeness and stillness, I track these pulses in all areas of your body. Imbalance naturally resolves reflecting the body’s inherent wisdom. With the gentle local yet whole body attention I focus upon you. These subtle body rhythms are palpable, and are as natural as the waves that lap at the seashore.
- You will leave the session extremely relaxed and regenerated.
- Long-term imbalances and pains will begin to dissipate.
Nowadays Cranial-sacral therapy is a burgeoning holistic healing field. Each approach varies in the balance of functional and meditative focus. However, all proponents agree that
- The body has an inherent rhythm that self-heals and self-corrects itself, yielding physical homeostasis and a peaceful well being
- Using minimal pressure best supports this inherent self-healing process
With my unique approach, expect to
- Marvel at the subtlety of your body’s self-correcting abilities that are at once as physical as they are spiritual.