Cranial sacral therapy
There is a way between speech and presence
where information flows.
In disciplined silence,
In wandering talk
It is spiritual practice both in the offering and receiving.
Our bodies have a fluidic language,
very tidal, very slow, very subtle.
I track these tides.
I support them and
they balance of their own accord.
Our bodies are 92% fluidic. In my unique approach to cranial-sacral therapy
- I follow and support the subtle slow pulsing movements of the fluids in your body.
Grounded in decades of professional palpation a deep embodied knowledge of the body’s physiology and anatomy and its energetic wholeness and stillness, I track the fluidic tidal pulses throughout your body.
Imbalance naturally resolves itself thus reflecting the body’s inherent wisdom to re-balance itself. With non-dualistic focus and witness, I support your body inherent ability to correct and balance its own flow.
Subtle tidal rhythms within the body ARE palpable to a trained body therapist. They are as natural as the waves at the seashore.
- You will leave the session extremely relaxed and regenerated.
- Long-term imbalances and pains will begin to dissipate.
Nowadays Cranial-sacral Therapy is a burgeoning holistic healing field. Each approach greatly varies in terms of its meditative focus, its wholitic inclusion & its therapeutic intent.
All proponents agree that:
- The body has an inherent rhythm that self-heals and self-corrects itself, yielding physical homeostasis and a peaceful sense of well being
- Using minimal pressure best supports the body’s inherent self-correcting process
With my unique approach, expect to
- Marvel at the subtlety of your body’s self-steering abilities while you lie relaxed and still.
- Marvel at how you can perceive yourself to be a continuum between your physical, emotional mental and/or spiritual aspects.